Check out the Cycling Tips review of the DIA here!
For anyone who’s ever struggled to find the proper fit for a road bike, this frame is for you. This model has the same high quality, forward thinking features as our steel road frame but a women’s specific geometry that will give you the smooth and responsive ride you’ve been seeking. The frame set includes seat post clamp and painted-to-match carbon fork.
- Internal routing for Di2 electronic shifting
- Columbus Spirit Triple butted tubes
- Tapered head tube
- PF30 bottom bracket
- 28 mm tire capacity
- Complete Bikes Starting at $3,700
- Custom frames available starting at $3,250
- Purchase includes a $100 dollar donation to Women Bike PHL Racing Development
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to customize your VH!